T-REX is a new miner for NVIDIA video cards based on Maxwell and Pascal chips, the first versions of which appeared back in June 2018.
At the moment, the T-REX miner has been updated to version 0.20.0 and supports many rare algorithms,
which will definitely interest all miners who have modern GPUs from NVIDIA.
The latest version supports the following algorithms: Lyra2z, phi2, hsr, c11, x17, phi1612, tribus.
In addition, the developers have taken care of the availability of software for Linux and Windows operating systems.
Like all new projects in this direction, the miner code is not available,
and the compiled programs laid out by the developer contain a built-in commission in the amount of 1% of the hash rate.
T-REX is already showing its 5% advantage in the issued HashRate in relation to its
competitors represented by Enemy and Anxmod.
As we already mentioned, mining with T-REX is available on the last two generations of video cards.
from NVIDIA these are MAXWELL (GM107, GM108, GM200, GM204, GM206) and Pascal (GP102, GP104, GP106, GP107, GP108), i.e.
on all NVIDIA graphics cards, from mobile to high-end graphics cards.
To protect the miner from reverse engineering attacks, binary files are packaged with third-party software that distorts the source code. As a result, some antivirus engines may detect certain signatures in the executable file that are similar to those that have real viruses protected by the same packer. In any case, it is advisable not to use crypto miners on computers where you store your sensitive data (wallets, passwords, etc.).
What to mine on T-Rex?
T-Rex supports more than 30 algorithms.Only two of them are really popular: x16rv2, which is used by Ravecoin after fork, and MTP used by zcoin. Other algorithms: x16rt, x16r, x16s, x17, x22i, x25x, x21s, x11r, geek, bcd, hmq1725, honey, tensority, dedal, sha256t, sha256q, timetravel, lyra2z, bitcore, sonoa, renesis, balloon, polyos. , skunk, c11, phi, tribus, astralhash, jeonghash, padihash and pawelhash.
GPU hashing speed on T-Rex:
We tested Nvidia graphics cards on T-Rex. Here are the results of the mining zcoin (X-C) on the MTP algorithm.
- Nvidia GTX 1060 6 GB – 1,6 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070 8 GB – 2,1 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070Ti 8 GB – 2,65 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080 8 GB – 3 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11 GB – 3,65 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660 6 GB – 1,5 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660Ti 6 GB – 2,3 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2060 6 GB – 2,1 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2070 8 GB – 2,6 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080 8 GB – 3,5 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11 GB – 4,3 Mh / s.
Hestreit for ravecoin mining:
- Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB – 6,5 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1060 3/6 GB – 9,5 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070 8 GB – 17 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070Ti 8 GB – 24 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080 8 GB – 27 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11 GB – 34 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660 6 GB – 16 Mh / s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660Ti 6 GB – 19 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2060 6 GB – 21 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2070 8 GB – 30 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080 8 GB – 31 Mh / s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11 GB – 38 Mh / s.