- Download the program
- Create new or edit ready-made .bat files by entering information about the coin pool and wallet.
How do I change .bat file?
- Click the right button on the file, choose “Change.”
- A text document will open and you will see a list of the program’s commands.
- The key
-uis responsible for the address of the digital wallet. It needs to be replaced.
- However, for those who are interested in the full setup of the program, consider the contents of the bat file in more detail.
Set up .bat file:
- t-rex is the name of the program that will be launched using .bat file.
-a bcdthe name of the extracted coin algorithm.
-o stratum+tcp http://eu.icemining.caThe design is
-o stratum+tcp://it is obligatory.
:8433after the address of the pool put the colon and specify the port of the pool.
-u 1Go7d7C1EYQzmgbsDbTSdtW2g5H5G3gBCoafter the key
-uspecify the address of your digital wallet.
-p c=BCDwe specify the token of the mined coin. It is necessary for the pool to understand what kind of coin we want to mine.
-i 20set the intensity of the program.
So we set up a program to mine the coin. Other coins are similar to other algorithms.
Settings for ProgPOW:
--coin Specify the name of the coin for the ProgPOW aggloritma variant.
--nonce-start Specify the number of nonce to find a solution (for mining solo).
--nonce-range-size Specify the size of the Nonce range for search. The range will be split between all devices (for SOLO mining).